Works included the supply of plant, and installation for the expeditious upgrade of the Waipukurau pump station, reinstatement of surfaces and clearing of the site on completion.
Breakdown of works below:
– Supply, fabricate and install pump supports,
– Supply & install of well-caps, seal well heads and construct concrete aprons around well heads;
– Install 3 pumps supplied free issue by CHBDC;
– Supply and install steel pipe work and fittings;
– Supply and install diameter ductile iron valves and fittings;
– Design and construction of thrust and anchor blocks;
– The removal and disposal of existing items as specified on the Drawings;
– Co-ordinate shut down of pump station with the Engineer,
– Connection of new pipeline to the existing 10” AC mainline;
– Design, supply and installation of Electrical Shed extension.